The “Product Owner” represents the interests of the stakeholder community to the Scrum Team. The Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements to the Scrum Team, defining Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met. The Product Owner must always maintain a dual view. He or she must understand and support the needs and interests of all stakeholders, while also understanding the needs and workings of the Scrum Team.
- Multiple choice
- 140 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam.
- Current pass rate: 93%
- Audience Profile
This certification is for anyone who interfaces with stakeholders or works as a “Product Owner” in a Scrum Team.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, SDC™ or SMC™ Certified professionals will be able to better understand the concepts required for this certification exam
- Scrum Fundamental Training and Examination
- Scrum Product Owner Training and Examination
- 2 Examination Retakes
- Lifetime access to the videos
- Examination voucher valid for 180days i.e.6 months
Shipment Includes: (If Applicable)
- Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide), which is the definitive guide for Scrum 322 pages: A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide) provides guidelines for the successful implementation of Scrum-the most popular Agile product development and project delivery methodology
- SPOC Student Workbook 83 pages: A comprehensive workbook providing covering syllabus areas concerned with Scrum Product Owner Certification as defined in the SBOK. The workbook covers topics on different Scrum phases and the importance of Value in a Scrum project
- SPOC Student Case Study Booklet 12 pages: This includes a real-life scenario and relevant questions around a new product development – online role-playing game. This helps candidates with the practical understanding of the concepts learnt.
- SPOC One Pager 2 pages: This contains some of the most important concepts in relevant to Scrum Product Owner. It is a ready recokener if a candidate wants to revise important concepts such as Scrum roles and the different artifcats used in a Scrum project.
- Scrum estimation cards 8 pages: Estimation cards for classroom exercises helping candidates understand how to estimate different tasks in a Scrum project.
24/7 customer support will be provided to you once you get enroll, a dedicated account executive will call you and explain you how you need to take this training also steps to schedule online proctor examination.