Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitiates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed.
- Multiple choice
- 100 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 95%
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Master.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) certification before applying for the Scrum Master certification.
- Scrum Fundamental Training and Examination
- Scrum Master Training and Examination
- 2 Examination Retakes
- Classroom study material
- Physical Certificate
- Lifetime access to the videos
- Examination voucher valid for 1 year
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training and Examination
- Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) student workbook: 77 pages: A comprehensive workbook providing covering syllabus areas concerned with Scrum Master Certification as defined in the SBOK. The workbook covers topics on Scrum roles, Scrum Phases and how to scale Scrum among other topics.
- Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) case study booklet: 13 pages: This includes a real-life scenario and relevant questions around a new product development including Scrum. Helps candidates with the practial understanding of the concepts of Scrum.
- Scrum process chart: 2 pages: This contains some of the most important concepts in Scrum. It is a ready recokener if a candidate wants to revise important concepts
- Scrum estimation cards: 8 pages: Estimation cards for classroom exercises helping candidates understand how to estimate different tasks in a Scrum project.
- Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide), which is the definitive guide for Scrum 322 pages: A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide) provides guidelines for the successful implementation of Scrum-the most popular agile product development and project delivery methodology.
24/7 customer support will be provided to you once you get enroll, a dedicated account executive will call you and explain you how you need to take this training further also steps to schedule online proctor examination.