Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) is an entry level certification for Scrum Team members and those who interact with any Scrum Team. The objective of this certification is to ensure that Scrum Team members know enough about Scrum to effectively contribute to a Scrum project.
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 90 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 98%
This is highly recommended for everyone in a company who works in a Scrum Team or anyone who interacts with any Scrum Team. This will also be very useful for those who are interested in understanding the basics of Scrum and how this method could be used effectively.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification.
- Scrum Fundamental Training and Examination
- 2 Examination Retakes
- Examination voucher valid for 180days i.e.6 months
- SDC Student Workbook 91 pages – A comprehensive workbook providing covering syllabus areas concerned with Scrum Developer Certification as defined in the SBOK. The workbook covers topics on Scrum roles, Scrum phases and how to work in a Scrum team among other topics.
- Scrum process chart 2 pages – This contains some of the most important concepts in Scrum. It is a ready recokener if a candidate wants to revise important concepts
- Scrum estimation cards 8 pages – Estimation cards for classroom exercises helping candidates understand how to estimate different tasks in a Scrum project.
24/7 customer support will be provided to you once you get enroll, a dedicated account executive will call you and explain you how you need to take this training further also steps to schedule online proctor examination.